• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dave12435

Member
Joined
8 Apr 2008
Messages
161
at the moment i am listening to a beautiful jpop japanese singer called Angela Aki shes Italian/Japanese and the song is called Tegami
before that uwas listening to Green Day - 21 guns
i like to think i have eclectic taste
 

Oswyntail

Established Member
Joined
23 May 2009
Messages
4,183
Location
Yorkshire
At risk of being flamed (or hijacking the thread)...
I have just done a sample trawl through these 93 pages, and did not find a single piece of "Classical" music other than the piece I put up. Does no one listen to R3/Classic FM on this board? Are classical fans more reticent about saying what they listen to?
 

curly42

Member
Joined
23 May 2008
Messages
747
At risk of being flamed (or hijacking the thread)...
I have just done a sample trawl through these 93 pages, and did not find a single piece of "Classical" music other than the piece I put up. Does no one listen to R3/Classic FM on this board? Are classical fans more reticent about saying what they listen to?

Probably don't feel the need to share with the world.Yesterday I listened to Havergal Brians "Gothic" - right now I'm listening to Andy Roberts "Homegrown" and lined up to follow is a live show by Steve Kimock.
 

Ferret

Established Member
Joined
22 Jan 2009
Messages
4,131
Journey - Don't Stop Believin', on the grounds I keep believing that one of these days it might not f&%king rain only to find myself sorely disappointed every morning!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

Stacey

Member
Joined
8 May 2009
Messages
283
Location
Stourbridge
Right at this second in time...

Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
- loving this song atm, just stuck in my head - see! *some* people reckon I only listen to McFly! Ha! ;)

Teehee, 20mins later I'm listening to...

Meatloaf - Rock n Roll Dreams Come Through
- mega rateable artist/song :)
 
Last edited:

Ascot

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2005
Messages
3,384
Location
Birmingham, UK
Right at this second in time...

Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
- loving this song atm, just stuck in my head - see! *some* people reckon I only listen to McFly! Ha! ;)

Your as bad as 2 of my mates, die-hard McFly fans, go all concerts and buy all the tat :lol:.
 

Stacey

Member
Joined
8 May 2009
Messages
283
Location
Stourbridge
LOL!!
Saying that, I went to the McFly signing for "One for the Radio" last July. Queued up for 2.5hrs!!
- and went to Plymouth Pavilions last November for their gig!! It was hellfire!!! - honestly!!!!!
 

Heinz57

Member
Joined
4 Aug 2009
Messages
649
Location
Ilkeston
Bit of a Madness playlist - One Step Beyond, Night Boat to Cairo, House of Fun, Baggy trousers

Brilliant songs.
 
Joined
27 Aug 2007
Messages
297
Location
Devon
Follow The Tears - Black Sabbath / Heaven & Hell



Why does anyone like McFly????? Bring back Lemmy, Dio, Slash into the spotlight!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top