• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
The sound of FGW going bust. Nope, I can't hear it either. :(

Are you being serious?

loldogs-funny-dog-pictures-im-seriousthis-is-my-serious-face.jpg
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,243
The sound of FGW going bust. Nope, I can't hear it either. :(
I'm listening to a stoat waffling on, doing nothing but proving what a stoat he really is.

And that stoat can't have me for saying that because that stoat has "Stoat of the Year" under his username - something he has there by choice.
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
I'm listening to a stoat waffling on, doing nothing but proving what a stoat he really is.

And that stoat can't have me for saying that because that stoat has "Stoat of the Year" under his username - something he has there by choice.

So true, on all accounts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top