• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rmt

Member
Joined
28 May 2006
Messages
557
Location
Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Listening to one of there better ones (Well I think) but is downed by 'hardcore' Sum 41 fans as it not like them, but I like it:
Sum 41-Pieces
Its one of Derek Whibleys finer bits of writing. I know its not every Sum41 fans fave, but I like it. Seen them perform it live too..


Now got Silverchair - Anthem for The Year 2000 on.
 

Mr Alex

Member
Joined
6 Jul 2008
Messages
148
Location
Torquay
Its one of Derek Whibleys finer bits of writing. I know its not every Sum41 fans fave, but I like it. Seen them perform it live too..


Now got Silverchair - Anthem for The Year 2000 on.
Lucky bugger:lol:
ha, small world was also listening to Silverchair last night for the first time in months! I like 'Do you feel the same'
;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top