• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 158 Man

Member
Joined
14 Jul 2006
Messages
554
Location
UK
Muppet Treasure Island! :oops: :D

For a kids/family film it certainly has a great score! 8)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mintona

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2006
Messages
3,592
Location
South West
Blimey I've never heard of any of these!

I am currently listening to:

Myfan - It's a Hot Night

;)
 

The 158 Man

Member
Joined
14 Jul 2006
Messages
554
Location
UK
Slave Children's Crusade / Underground Heroics - Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom! :D
 

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2005
Messages
1,837
Location
Gdansk
Tell me why I have to be a donutslave..
I don't wanna eat, I had curry and chips for tea
'Til the food is all gone, I'm a slave to the power of cheese!!

:lol:
 
Joined
8 Dec 2006
Messages
961
Location
Costa Del Sheppey
I occasionally listen to System, but not as often as I should.

Now on the playlist - David Bowie - Suffragette City
Next - Oasis - Cigarettes & Alcohol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top