• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
Oh yeah, wasn't there that American girl he knew and was planning to give money to a few months ago?
If that's actually the case, then I think it's high time that one of us took a very long and hard look at the information on 419 Eater... :shock::D8)

Although if I'm as late as British Rail on this one then someone's been scammed, I'd fear... :shock::o:razz:
 

BJMorley

Member
Joined
8 Sep 2007
Messages
1,175
Location
Derby
wtf's wrong with you! you ain't listening to queen anymore!! ;) ;)

Who says I'm not?
Queen - Thank God It's Christmas!!! ;) ;)
Nah, I just want to listen to something else, so I might get some CDs for Christmas. or an SLR... not sure yet!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top