Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi there I was wondering what the staff passes on Merseyrail get you and if you can get them for your family. I have me Mum and 2 brothers and this is for the position of station assistant.
Spouse and dependents qualify for staff passes. Not parents and siblings I'm afraid.
MerseyRail is part of Serco so I would expect it retains the free travel through the Serco operated franchises plus you will get the national Priv card giving you 75% off walk up fares. After 12 months service you can apply for your FIP International passes.
We have had a number of issues with members trying to set up duplicate accounts in this forum.
Please note that we only allow one account per person, but if you find yourself in a situation in which you'd like a separate identity for this section then please contact us directly and explain your reasoning or concerns rather than setting up a separate new account.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.