• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are some of your lockdown dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,298
Location
Leeds
I’ve been having some really crazy dreams recently... REALLG crazy. It would be interesting to know why so many of us seem to be suffering from strange dreams at the moment, but in the meantime, I thought it would be interesting to hear of some of the dreams we have been having. I’ve begun writing notes on some of the stranger ones as soon as I wake up so I can look back on them later and have a laugh or two.

This was last night/early hours of this morning...

Dream
Was in a competition. Had been to Boots for makeup etc etc. Went to school did the work. Next day, went to Boots and everything was a bit weird. Learnt that the shopping centre was going to be taken over by a terrorist gang. Got to Boots’s exit and one of our group is fighting with another group member trying to seal the doors so no one can get out to safety. The group trying to close the door were another terrorist group wanting to have hostages. Two of us finally got out of Boots and found a police officer who just shrugged her shoulders and said she has no power right now to do anything - no backup, nothing on her.
Fast forward a few hours, got to a housing block. Building was unsafe due to everything going on. Had to make our way down and try get outside. Walls being warped and coming away really weakly and collapsing. I’m trying to get as many people heading out as possible. I find a neighbour’s flat with a connection to the ground floor and go through trying to find a way outside . The neighbours staircase is blocked by their gym equipment - no way I’m going to be able to move it. Went back into the hall and desperately tried to find a way out. In the distance, could see buildings collapsing on themselves, the roof crushing the buildings as they fell vertically. Remaining what little space there was and what was left, the terrorists claimed they had won and had done everything they needed for their plan. All stood immediately behind a group of protestors ready to be executed by a giant Newton Pendulum.
Next thing I’m outside in a huge area which was littered with quadrilateral shape raised garden decorations, tall enough to crouch behind. As I quickly try to make my way forward, there are small trucks on fire or being thrown around the area, flying Charizard-like creatures swooping overhead destroying anything that wasn’t destroyed already. Too late - can’t remember the rest of the dream.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top