• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Whaht Diesil on What Heritage Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multiple Unit

Member
Joined
2 Jan 2010
Messages
213
What Heritage Diesil Locomotive or DMY would you like to see on what Heritage Line does not have to be owned or based at that passific HeriTge Line as my slef I owuld like to see the Cranvens Class 105 Unit on the Ecclesborne Valley Railway once re-Build is compleated and able ot be put in to service also I would like to see a class 31 theme day on any of the Heritage Lines most probably the EVR or the SVR or Even the NVR.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

60163

Member
Joined
11 Jan 2011
Messages
515
Location
All around Sloane Square
I'd like Mallard to be dragged around a bit (I can dream), or just to the SVR, or Barrow Hill, so Union o.S.A., Bittern and Sir Nigel Gresly can all come too and pose together.


Same goes for the 6 remaining Deltics. I know they once all met at Barrow Hill but as usual, I was miles away, unaware.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top