• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Weymouth to Havant/Chichester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Goose

Member
Joined
31 Jan 2025
Messages
143
Location
Hampshire
Another thread in the disputes and prosecutions section of the forum has alerted to a rather odd thing that a ticket from Weymouth to Brighton is cheaper than to, say, Havant or Chichester with the added bonus that I do sometimes take the train to Brighton.

Presumably starting off at Weymouth and I can leave at any intermediate station without much hassle but does that apply if I was to try and join for the return leg?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jfollows

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
10,171
Location
Wilmslow
Another thread in the disputes and prosecutions section of the forum has alerted to a rather odd thing that a ticket from Weymouth to Brighton is cheaper than to, say, Havant or Chichester with the added bonus that I do sometimes take the train to Brighton.

Presumably starting off at Weymouth and I can leave at any intermediate station without much hassle but does that apply if I was to try and join for the return leg?
As long as the ticket does not restrict break of journey (and I don’t think the ones you’re talking about do) you are completely free to do as you say.

You don’t have to start your return journey from Brighton for sure.

https://www.brfares.com/!expert?orig=WEY&dest=BTN&period=20250102 is good reference which gives all the details about all the tickets.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top