• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Weybridge - West Croydon Routing Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilo42

Member
Joined
27 Nov 2011
Messages
18
Morning All.

I am travelling from WYB to WCY this afternoon. Is it permitted to go via Wimbledon and Sutton? (I would like to make a BOJ at Carshalton Beeches)

Thanks in advance

Kevin
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

thedbdiboy

Established Member
Joined
10 Sep 2011
Messages
1,210
Morning All.

I am travelling from WYB to WCY this afternoon. Is it permitted to go via Wimbledon and Sutton? (I would like to make a BOJ at Carshalton Beeches)

Thanks in advance

Kevin

I don't have access to the routing guide right now but that is a perfectly reasonable route so it should be fine (the mileage will be less than via CLJ)
 

All Line Rover

Established Member
Joined
17 Feb 2011
Messages
5,270
Yes, this is a permitted route according to the Routeing Guide. I can explain why if you wish.

It's also worth noting that all ticket types for this journey permit a Break of Journey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top