• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

weston super mare to ashchurch 25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic2009

Established Member
Joined
19 Jan 2010
Messages
5,049
Location
Crewe
Hi guys.a little bit of help please me and the gf are travelling to tewkesbury to pack my stuff as. I'm moving to weston. Now I've been looking at prices and the cheapest total I have found for a journey coming back on the friday is £29 for both of us. I have a new deal card, so my off peak rtn is 50%, can anyone get this price down at all, as I have been looking on avantix but can't seem to find anything cheaper, but maybe someone else can..
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bnm

Established Member
Joined
12 Oct 2009
Messages
4,992
Out and back same day? Times? Partner have any railcard?
 

bnm

Established Member
Joined
12 Oct 2009
Messages
4,992
You're not going to beat the £9.40 SVR for yourself. Which is £18.80 for your partner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top