• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Westcliff - Stratford Season Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

319321

Member
Joined
13 Apr 2013
Messages
318
I am trying to find out if a point-to-point Westcliff - Stratford London season ticket exists (NOT a Travelcard or ticket to Zones 3-6 etc). I think there is one, and c2c have quoted £84.80 for a weekly season ticket from Westcliff to Stratford.

However, when I check brfares.com and Avantix NFM25 I can find no record of such a fare existing, the cheapest season ticket fare being the £87.40 Westcliff - London Zones 3-6 fare.

Is the fare they quoted real, and how would I find out it exists?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CyrusWuff

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2013
Messages
5,473
Location
London
That Twitter query was for Chalkwell to Stratford, but they quoted the price of a Chalkwell to London Zones 3-6 Travelcard, which is indeed £84.80 a week.
 

kieron

Established Member
Joined
22 Mar 2012
Messages
3,287
Location
Connah's Quay
If you don't need TfL services, a Westcliff-London season is £83.70, and I think this allows all of the routes a Westcliff-Stratford ticket would.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top