Tim R-T-C
Established Member
- Joined
- 23 May 2011
- Messages
- 2,143
Hi all,
Just a quick one. I'm planning to get some local units next week with a West Yorkshire Day Rover. I know that it is not valid during the evening 1600-1829 peak.
Does this mean I could catch a train at 1550 heading into Leeds and stay on to my destination provided there was no change of journey, or at 1600 would I have to get off at the next available stop?
Are there any rovers/rangers etc. available that cover Leeds and the area that are valid during the evening peak?
Thanks.
Just a quick one. I'm planning to get some local units next week with a West Yorkshire Day Rover. I know that it is not valid during the evening 1600-1829 peak.
Does this mean I could catch a train at 1550 heading into Leeds and stay on to my destination provided there was no change of journey, or at 1600 would I have to get off at the next available stop?
Are there any rovers/rangers etc. available that cover Leeds and the area that are valid during the evening peak?
Thanks.