Purple Train
Established Member
Hello,
Last night, at around 8.30pm, I noticed West Midlands Metro tram 28 - one of the newer ones - on the back of a low loader, parked on the lay-by in the middle of the Junction 28 roundabout on the M1. I seem to remember there were issues with cracking on that fleet - would this move have been related to that, and, if so, does anyone know where it was going?
Last night, at around 8.30pm, I noticed West Midlands Metro tram 28 - one of the newer ones - on the back of a low loader, parked on the lay-by in the middle of the Junction 28 roundabout on the M1. I seem to remember there were issues with cracking on that fleet - would this move have been related to that, and, if so, does anyone know where it was going?
Last edited by a moderator: