I'm in London for a couple of weeks and have a West Midlands issued Concessionary Bus Pass, which I got 2 years ago and which works fine on buses I have caught on various trips around England such as Liverpool, Devon and Cornwall in recent months, as well as in the West Midlands.
However, I've already caught 3 buses in London, all TFL buses around Bounds Green, Muswell Hill and Camden, at valid after 0930 times and each time I press it on the reader, it goes red instead of the green acceptance light.
Any ideas, as I expected my bus pass to be valid on TFL buses?
However, I've already caught 3 buses in London, all TFL buses around Bounds Green, Muswell Hill and Camden, at valid after 0930 times and each time I press it on the reader, it goes red instead of the green acceptance light.
Any ideas, as I expected my bus pass to be valid on TFL buses?