rgtkd
New Member
Hi all, I am looking for some advice please.
Not me as I don’t use trains
Someone I know was stopped today in Birmingham by a man checking tickets.
There ticket didn’t cover the whole journey and they were honest when questioned.
There records show they have potentially been doing this for a few months.
They ticket checker told them they would be arrested and cautioned them and recorded the questioning.
No previous offences at all.
They are absolutely devastated.
What might the out be and what should they do
Not me as I don’t use trains
Someone I know was stopped today in Birmingham by a man checking tickets.
There ticket didn’t cover the whole journey and they were honest when questioned.
There records show they have potentially been doing this for a few months.
They ticket checker told them they would be arrested and cautioned them and recorded the questioning.
No previous offences at all.
They are absolutely devastated.
What might the out be and what should they do
Last edited: