Honey3
New Member
Hello there,
I wonder if anybody could help me please?
I've been reading through this forum after getting caught by the Revenue Protection agency at Birmingham New Street Station, last week and I am keen to sort asap. However I gave my old address to the officer in question through sheer panic (I have recently moved).
I have spoken to my old residence already about forwarding any potential mail on but would like to know if possible for me to speak to someone from the agency to get my address update on their end. Does anyone have direct numbers that I can try (West Midlands Rail)?
Really worried that I am going to miss any correspondence. The person at the station I spoke to said they could email me but want to have everything correct just in case.
Thanks
I wonder if anybody could help me please?
I've been reading through this forum after getting caught by the Revenue Protection agency at Birmingham New Street Station, last week and I am keen to sort asap. However I gave my old address to the officer in question through sheer panic (I have recently moved).
I have spoken to my old residence already about forwarding any potential mail on but would like to know if possible for me to speak to someone from the agency to get my address update on their end. Does anyone have direct numbers that I can try (West Midlands Rail)?
Really worried that I am going to miss any correspondence. The person at the station I spoke to said they could email me but want to have everything correct just in case.
Thanks