• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

West Highland line services on the day after a strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
5 Feb 2016
Messages
215
I want to travel from Edinburgh to Oban on Sunday 18th December. The only itinerary which fits with my plans is the 11:00 from Waverley, changing to the 12:20 from Glasgow Queen Street to Oban. This is the day after a strike. I'm aware that for previous strikes services on the following day have been disrupted. Can anyone comment on what's happened with the West Highland line following previous strikes.

I could take the Citylink but though it takes longer (and is currently more expensive than the train).

Thanks!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,988
Location
Airedale
If it's just NR staff involved, then lines have reopened about 7am after which services can start up. I would expect 11.00 ex EDB to be OK but no recall from last strike, sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top