I've recently found out that there's often a photographers' charter at the end of the Jacobite season, usually on the last weekend. According to UK Steam Info there were two this year, one running Fort William - Rannoch - Arisaig and back (Sat 3/10/09) and another from Fort William to Rannoch (4/10/09).
Does anyone have any info about these, i.e. who charters the trains, and, especially, where is the information published. They were only published on uksteaminfo retrospectively. Looking back through the archives they run each year, and there are loads of photos in the railway magazines, but where is the info??
Grrr! I missed it this year.
Does anyone have any info about these, i.e. who charters the trains, and, especially, where is the information published. They were only published on uksteaminfo retrospectively. Looking back through the archives they run each year, and there are loads of photos in the railway magazines, but where is the info??
Grrr! I missed it this year.