• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

West End Wanderings & Class 66 844 At Springburn Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
Hi all. A few from today including Class 66 844 which got released from Glasgow Works, Springburn this afternoon.

A few from the west end of Glasgow (Partick area):
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p59442642.html - Class 334 001 heading east towards Charing Cross
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p59442643.html - Class 334 014 heading west towards Partick
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p59442644.html - Black and White Juniper Landscape from the S.E.C.C. (Scottish Exhibition Conference Centre) carpark.

Springburn - Advenza Class 66 844 shortly after being released from Glasgow Works this afternoon:
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p59442645.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p59442646.html
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/p59442647.html

Enjoy!!!

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

Railway and Freelance Photographer

www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Buffer68

Member
Joined
3 Jun 2009
Messages
272
Location
Bournemouth
Cracking photos. What camera and lens did you use to take the 66s - the depth of each shot is fantastic.
 

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
Hi. I am going in between cameras just now - Fuji 100fs and Olympus E - 500. I used the Olmypus E - 500 today for all my shots as my 100fs is in for repair due to a mark on the inside of the lense when I recently purcahsed the camera last month. Fuji are sending me out a brand new replacement within a week or so so I will be using that when it arrives. The lense I used was an 18 - 55mm. Hope this helps. Cheers for your feedback and thoughts;)

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

Railway and Freelance Photographer

www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top