• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Welcome Home" sign at Huntly station

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf111

Established Member
Joined
13 Nov 2012
Messages
1,395
I travel through Huntly quite a bit but never had reason to alight there until recently when I noticed this quite charming wee sign at the exit to the station. I can't say I've seen one elsewhere - is it one of a kind?
 

Attachments

  • Huntly.jpg
    Huntly.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 186
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LateThanNever

Member
Joined
18 Jul 2013
Messages
1,029
I travel through Huntly quite a bit but never had reason to alight there until recently when I noticed this quite charming wee sign at the exit to the station. I can't say I've seen one elsewhere - is it one of a kind?

Once you see one elsewhere it loses its impact!
 

Clansman

Established Member
Joined
4 Jan 2016
Messages
2,654
Location
Scotland
I travel through Huntly quite a bit but never had reason to alight there until recently when I noticed this quite charming wee sign at the exit to the station. I can't say I've seen one elsewhere - is it one of a kind?

Scotrail's latest attempts to raise Guard moral?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top