dangerousdids2
Member
I was reading a article this morning where Germans where comparing the railways to British railways, and was actually saying on average British trains are far more punctual than German trains.
On average services in Germany would normally arrive 10 or more minutes late.
Is there any truth in this? I mean I seem to be lucky in my area. Using southeastern the trains are usually on time with exception to the peak periods where things might go a bit pear shaped. And obviously the closer you get to London on some, not all southeastern routes trains will start to run a bit off schedule. Usually owing to faults on the network here and there.
I would like to know what people have got to say about the service of other regions/operators?
On average services in Germany would normally arrive 10 or more minutes late.
Is there any truth in this? I mean I seem to be lucky in my area. Using southeastern the trains are usually on time with exception to the peak periods where things might go a bit pear shaped. And obviously the closer you get to London on some, not all southeastern routes trains will start to run a bit off schedule. Usually owing to faults on the network here and there.
I would like to know what people have got to say about the service of other regions/operators?
