voyagerdude220
Established Member
- Joined
- 13 Oct 2005
- Messages
- 4,286
Hi all,
Apologies if already posted, I couldn't see any mention elsewhere.
There have been severe delays pretty much all day today between Carlisle and Glasgow/Edinburgh. Firstly booked engineering work over ran.
Just as that got sorted, a signalling problem which is reported to be in the Motherwell area has had a severe affect on trains. I don't understand why Edinburgh to Carlisle/the south are also being delayed, unless the problem is actually away from Motherwell?
As already talked about on here, East Coast are diverting their trains via the WCML Newcastle-Carlisle-Edinburgh, so there are even more disrupted passengers compared to normal.
Delays of two hours have been noted, some even worse than that.
Anyone on here affected?
Thanks.
Apologies if already posted, I couldn't see any mention elsewhere.
There have been severe delays pretty much all day today between Carlisle and Glasgow/Edinburgh. Firstly booked engineering work over ran.
Just as that got sorted, a signalling problem which is reported to be in the Motherwell area has had a severe affect on trains. I don't understand why Edinburgh to Carlisle/the south are also being delayed, unless the problem is actually away from Motherwell?
As already talked about on here, East Coast are diverting their trains via the WCML Newcastle-Carlisle-Edinburgh, so there are even more disrupted passengers compared to normal.
Delays of two hours have been noted, some even worse than that.
Anyone on here affected?
Thanks.