• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WCML 57/3 drags this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drimnagh Road

Member
Joined
13 Mar 2009
Messages
688
Location
Dublin
Had a text this morning saying the following.

30/4: 07:22 Glagow-Euston is been dragged between Glasgow and Preston (arr 11:39).

30/4: 19:05 Preston-Glasgow is been dragged between Preston and Glasgow (arr 23:02).

I don't think the Preston-Carlisle bit is solid to be honest, however I had a look on National Rail and these trains are booked to take 2:30 between Carlisle and Glasgow, so I suspect they're going around via Kilmarnock and therefore potentially dragged between Carlisle and Glasgow.

The question is, can anybody confirm if these are booked 57+390 or are they 221s? I thought on diversion weekends that everything was now booked 221s nowadays.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Freightmaster

Verified Rep
Joined
7 Jul 2009
Messages
4,523
Both trains are booked to be 57-hauled, but AFAIK only to/from Carlisle,
not Preston...

MARK
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top