Strathclydian
Member
Does anyone here know where I might be able to get the Waycon Wayfarer ticket machine programming software, or does anyone have a copy they’d be willing to share?
I’ve been trying to get hold of it for ages without any luck. I need it to program my Wayfarer 3, as well as some other machines that are going to be used for preservation purposes in buses.
If anyone knows where I could obtain the software, or has a copy they’re able to provide, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
I’ve been trying to get hold of it for ages without any luck. I need it to program my Wayfarer 3, as well as some other machines that are going to be used for preservation purposes in buses.
If anyone knows where I could obtain the software, or has a copy they’re able to provide, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!