• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Watford Junction - Oxford Return over Christmas period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterY

Established Member
Joined
2 Apr 2013
Messages
1,363
I'm planning on doing the HST diversions over Christmas going via Marylebone and returning via Waterloo. I need to know if a Network South East return of £24.75 from Watford Junction to Oxford is valid to do the round trip?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

causton

Established Member
Joined
4 Aug 2010
Messages
5,504
Location
Somewhere between WY372 and MV7
I don't see why not, even if the tickets would not normally be valid that way, due to the extent of the engineering work the tickets will be accepted on those routes :)
 

CyrusWuff

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2013
Messages
5,475
Location
London
Great Western's website is advising passengers travelling between London and Oxford to use the diverted services from Marylebone, so there shouldn't be any arguments.

Bear in mind, however, that there's only one train per hour and I would imagine priority will be given to longer distance passengers as the trains go through to South Wales.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top