kristiang85
Established Member
- Joined
- 23 Jan 2018
- Messages
- 2,744
I always print tickets where I can;I just find it a lot easier to produce a slip of paper, rather than faff about in my phone when the request comes. Not to mention automatic ticket scanners sometimes have troulbe with screens over paper.
Now I know many here will tell me I'm wasting my time, but its what works for me and I'll keep it that way as long as I can. If I lose a piece of paper (which I never do), then the electronic version is there for backup.
Now I know many here will tell me I'm wasting my time, but its what works for me and I'll keep it that way as long as I can. If I lose a piece of paper (which I never do), then the electronic version is there for backup.