bangor-toad
Member
- Joined
- 20 Feb 2009
- Messages
- 672
Hello All,
Im working for a major UK University and Im looking at deploying a new overbridge technology for railway use. Its fully patented and compliant with the various standards (HA / HB loading etc).
One of the key competitive advantages of the system is that a new bridge can be installed in around 12 hours, without disruption to existing track or OHLE, and have an expected lifespan of around 100 years. I believe that from a railway perspective having only a single possession would be rather attractive.
What I am looking for is an experienced railway civil engineering consultant to help define the size of the market. Im looking for someone with experience in the field rather than just enthusiasm. This isnt a field I know well enough to identify the potential candidates myself, hence this post. If anyone can make some suggestions as to who could do this, Id be grateful.
Please dont post individuals names in any open response if you have such a suggestion, please PM me with it.
Do feel free to identify any companies or consultancies that I can look up online though.
As this is a commercial venture please accept that Im not going to be posting the details of how this all works on a public forum. Hopefully once the project is up and running Ill be able to share the details.
Thanks for reading,
Jason
(Posted after checking this was OK with the Admins Thanks Yorkie)
Im working for a major UK University and Im looking at deploying a new overbridge technology for railway use. Its fully patented and compliant with the various standards (HA / HB loading etc).
One of the key competitive advantages of the system is that a new bridge can be installed in around 12 hours, without disruption to existing track or OHLE, and have an expected lifespan of around 100 years. I believe that from a railway perspective having only a single possession would be rather attractive.
What I am looking for is an experienced railway civil engineering consultant to help define the size of the market. Im looking for someone with experience in the field rather than just enthusiasm. This isnt a field I know well enough to identify the potential candidates myself, hence this post. If anyone can make some suggestions as to who could do this, Id be grateful.
Please dont post individuals names in any open response if you have such a suggestion, please PM me with it.
Do feel free to identify any companies or consultancies that I can look up online though.
As this is a commercial venture please accept that Im not going to be posting the details of how this all works on a public forum. Hopefully once the project is up and running Ill be able to share the details.
Thanks for reading,
Jason
(Posted after checking this was OK with the Admins Thanks Yorkie)