• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wanted - Back issue 781 Rail Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesternLancer

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Apr 2019
Messages
15,273
Hi - anyone got a physical copy of this edition they would like to sell for a reasonable sum? happy to pay postage of course (to UK East Mids). Or I could even send stamped addressed envelope if that made it easier!

It's an edition of Rail Magazine numbered 781 which is, I think, dated August 19 2015 to Sept 1st 2015.

Many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Sep 2016
Messages
18,322
Location
Glasgow
Hi - anyone got a physical copy of this edition they would like to sell for a reasonable sum? happy to pay postage of course (to UK East Mids). Or I could even send stamped addressed envelope if that made it easier!

It's an edition of Rail Magazine numbered 781 which is, I think, dated August 19 2015 to Sept 1st 2015.

Many thanks
I don't have the issue, but if you are really stuck there is a copy for sale on eBay (assuming you are happy to use them, I fully appreciate not everyone is) as part of a set of 5 consecutive back issues for £3 plus £5.30 postage if it's any use. Can PM link if required.
 

WesternLancer

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Apr 2019
Messages
15,273
I don't have the issue, but if you are really stuck there is a copy for sale on eBay (assuming you are happy to use them, I fully appreciate not everyone is) as part of a set of 5 consecutive back issues for £3 plus £5.30 postage if it's any use. Can PM link if required.
Many thanks @hexagon789 - can you PM link if poss.

I was looking for 2 issues from different years and found one of them on e-bay (just bought it - well at least ordered and paid) but in my search for issue 781 I did not find that on e bay whilst you clearly have! I'll keep an eye on that set of 5 for a bit whilst i see if anyone responds to my OP. I don't actually need the other 4 so whilst £3 is fair price for the set, the postage on the lot is inevitably higher than necessary as it were.
 

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Sep 2016
Messages
18,322
Location
Glasgow
Many thanks @hexagon789 - can you PM link if poss.

I was looking for 2 issues from different years and found one of them on e-bay (just bought it - well at least ordered and paid) but in my search for issue 781 I did not find that on e bay whilst you clearly have! I'll keep an eye on that set of 5 for a bit whilst i see if anyone responds to my OP. I don't actually need the other 4 so whilst £3 is fair price for the set, the postage on the lot is inevitably higher than necessary as it were.
True, the postage is a bit high if you just want the one issue of the 5. I've PM-ed the link to yourself anyway. Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top