Hey
1st off this maybe the wrong place to post, im a noobie, So sorry in advance,
Ok i understand Hornby brough out
Hornby Class 50 50149 Defiance Railfreight livery R2434
However i hear they are like goldust to get ahold of....
Can anyone point me in the right diection? only place i can find is olivias trains but it seems like an old advert, However i have e-mailed them with my fingures crossed...
I would also like to know... is it at all possible.... or does anyone know of someone who is good at custom loco painting and at a resonable cost? I would love to have the same as above but numbered 50117 with name plates (i understand name plates can be hard to source)
I am looking for Hornby Models only with DCC Fitted and Sound
OO GAUGE
Thanks for you time
1st off this maybe the wrong place to post, im a noobie, So sorry in advance,
Ok i understand Hornby brough out
Hornby Class 50 50149 Defiance Railfreight livery R2434
However i hear they are like goldust to get ahold of....
Can anyone point me in the right diection? only place i can find is olivias trains but it seems like an old advert, However i have e-mailed them with my fingures crossed...
I would also like to know... is it at all possible.... or does anyone know of someone who is good at custom loco painting and at a resonable cost? I would love to have the same as above but numbered 50117 with name plates (i understand name plates can be hard to source)
I am looking for Hornby Models only with DCC Fitted and Sound
OO GAUGE
Thanks for you time