• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wandsworth Road Eurostars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,243
Anyone know how to work out the times that Eurostars pass Wandsworth Road?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,243
Joe H said:
Add/take away 5 minutes from Waterloo departure/arrival time. It's not exactly far :???:
Having never done Eurostar I didn't know how long they took between the two stations. Don't have a clue on the speed limits over the flyover etc, but then anyone who asks a question you know the answer to gets moaned at or a sarcastic reply.

I take it you know the exact speed limits over each section of line including the Waterloo platforms - care to share?
 

TheSlash

Established Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
2,336
Location
Marwell Zoo
5mph into the platforms at Waterloo international. I win wheres my prize? A weekend away with Yorkie? I'll pass thanks
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,243
TheSlash said:
5mph into the platforms at Waterloo international. I win wheres my prize? A weekend away with Yorkie? I'll pass thanks
I said including the platforms - not just the platforms. Not got that unwanted/non-existant prize yet matey :D

BTW: Best lay off the Yorkie comments... ;)
 

Julian G

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
3,553
Coxster said:
Having never done Eurostar I didn't know how long they took between the two stations. Don't have a clue on the speed limits over the flyover etc, but then anyone who asks a question you know the answer to gets moaned at or a sarcastic reply.

I take it you know the exact speed limits over each section of line including the Waterloo platforms - care to share?
Speedlimit over the flyover is 35, i think
i will see how long it takes to get to Wandsworth Road from Waterloo when I take the Eurostar tommorow (My local ECS trains)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top