bkto985
New Member
visiting a friend in Sidcup this weekend, and would like advice on which route I am able to take in order to receive this fare screenshotted on the TfL website?
I have a 16-25 railcard on my oyster.
The TfL website says via Tottenham Hale, Stratford, and Lewisham. Does this mean I can get the £2.30 fare if I take:
1. Victoria Line to Tottenham Hale on Victoria Line
2. Tottenham Hale to Stratford on Greater Anglia
3. Stratford to Lewisham on DLR
4. Lewisham to Sidcip on Southeastern
?
Im just a bit baffled as the fare seems too good to be true.
I have a 16-25 railcard on my oyster.
The TfL website says via Tottenham Hale, Stratford, and Lewisham. Does this mean I can get the £2.30 fare if I take:
1. Victoria Line to Tottenham Hale on Victoria Line
2. Tottenham Hale to Stratford on Greater Anglia
3. Stratford to Lewisham on DLR
4. Lewisham to Sidcip on Southeastern
?
Im just a bit baffled as the fare seems too good to be true.