Halifaxlad
Established Member
Here's a random idea that I'm personally not sure of but I thought I throw it in this forum to see what others think.
Since it's possible to have public paths alongside railway lines and since Ribblehead viaduct is single track albeit over the centre of the viaduct. How about slewing it over to one side and creating a path on the other.
I do expect comments regarding why it was singled ect ect I do also remeber something about its impact a few years ago that it might not have been such a great idea.
Anyway this is really just a thought provking idea so please don't go too hard on me.
Since it's possible to have public paths alongside railway lines and since Ribblehead viaduct is single track albeit over the centre of the viaduct. How about slewing it over to one side and creating a path on the other.
I do expect comments regarding why it was singled ect ect I do also remeber something about its impact a few years ago that it might not have been such a great idea.
Anyway this is really just a thought provking idea so please don't go too hard on me.