grcwmaaron91
Member
Hi everyone,
I did some research some years ago on wagon repair facilities in the UK most of which has sadly been lost due to various house moves but I do have this article sadly I can't remember where it is from.
It is from the Gloucester Wagon Company (1860-1887 before it's name changed to the Gloucester Railway Carriage and Wagon Company) Wagon Repair facilities before Wagon Repairs Limited (1918). It references to over 600 wagon repair places and mentions 15 of them.
Does anyone have any possible information or photos of these locations please?
Thank you in advance.
I did some research some years ago on wagon repair facilities in the UK most of which has sadly been lost due to various house moves but I do have this article sadly I can't remember where it is from.
It is from the Gloucester Wagon Company (1860-1887 before it's name changed to the Gloucester Railway Carriage and Wagon Company) Wagon Repair facilities before Wagon Repairs Limited (1918). It references to over 600 wagon repair places and mentions 15 of them.
Does anyone have any possible information or photos of these locations please?
Thank you in advance.

