• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wagon Logging Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas379

Member
Joined
30 Aug 2023
Messages
22
Location
Essex
I'm currently using TrainLogger to keep a log of my sightings around the network, however, I'm now expanding my logs to include wagons. Unfortunately, the website cannot accommodate this at this time.

Short of buying a book, and transposing it to a digital format (which I will do as a last resort), I'm looking for suggestions how best to keep digital logs of wagons.

Thanks in advanced.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top