In the recent sale I purchased Doncaster leaving 08:14 to London Kings Cross leaving 20:33 return cost £14.
The tickets are marked VTEC Flat Fare Single restrictions GA.
I was planning to use a Northern complimentary pass between Hull and Doncaster.
RMT have announced Northern strikes on 19/06/18 (I was hoping they'd stick to Saturdays).
I can go any day on each side as is usual in disruptions. My question is will I be allowed to?
I've rung Virgin and they say wait to see what Northern announce although that could be the day before. Has this happened in previous strikes?
The tickets are marked VTEC Flat Fare Single restrictions GA.
I was planning to use a Northern complimentary pass between Hull and Doncaster.
RMT have announced Northern strikes on 19/06/18 (I was hoping they'd stick to Saturdays).
I can go any day on each side as is usual in disruptions. My question is will I be allowed to?
I've rung Virgin and they say wait to see what Northern announce although that could be the day before. Has this happened in previous strikes?