• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VTEC halted at Berwick Upon Tweed, person hit (27/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tommy1581

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2015
Messages
86
Location
Ashganistan (or Ashington)

Mark62

Member
Joined
3 Apr 2014
Messages
312
I was on the 14.30 Kings X to Edinburgh Yesterday, getting off at Newcastle. We ran slowly from York, arriving only 6 mins late. The train was held at Central station for an hour. Goodness knows what the backlog was behind us. The XC from Southampton got in behind us, but I didnt see anything get in until I left on the Carlise train at 18.24. Sadly the ECML is a popular stop for track fatalities in the NE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top