Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I have seen it quite commonly working late weekday evening (i.e. sometime between 2030 and 2200) runs from Cardiff Central. This was certainly the case up to a few weeks back.
Would have been either no Senior Conductor to work the train or lack of 170. But seeing as the 220001 only worked from New St - Cardiff, a 170 worked in from Nottingham, I assume the former
I have seen it quite commonly working late weekday evening (i.e. sometime between 2030 and 2200) runs from Cardiff Central. This was certainly the case up to a few weeks back.
That could well be the 2140 Cardiff Central to Bristol Temple Meads which is worked by a voyager. Formed off the 1706 Manchester Piccadilly to Cardiff Central via Bristol Temple Meads.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.