I am looking into the possibility of doing a trip from Barcelona to Bordeaux over two days and am interested in any suggestions anyone has regarding how to get between the two via any interesting places and railways.
So on day one I could get to somewhere part way and then on day two arrive at Bordeaux. However this could be extended by a day, to arrive into Bordeaux on day three.
I am up for the idea of getting a train from Spain to near the French border, then getting a bus to a train from the French border.
(I am aware of the Yellow Train which I definitely want to do one day but on this occasion I may do something different as I am not sure it would quite work for the itinerary we have in mind)
Any suggestions would be most welcome. This would be a summer trip. If there are any interesting walks we could fit in that would be interesting to know about too.
So on day one I could get to somewhere part way and then on day two arrive at Bordeaux. However this could be extended by a day, to arrive into Bordeaux on day three.
I am up for the idea of getting a train from Spain to near the French border, then getting a bus to a train from the French border.
(I am aware of the Yellow Train which I definitely want to do one day but on this occasion I may do something different as I am not sure it would quite work for the itinerary we have in mind)
Any suggestions would be most welcome. This would be a summer trip. If there are any interesting walks we could fit in that would be interesting to know about too.