I will be travelling from Carlisle to Glasgow (return) next Tuesday on the Virgin Train (first class). I will be eating from the brunch and evening meal menus, will I be able to have a full meal during the short period spent on board the train?
Anytime I've done an evening meal service out of Glasgow everything has been cleared away either just before or after Lockerbie and that's on a reasonably loaded service.
By everything do you mean the main course or both the main and pudding (I'm already eyeing up the chocolate brownie, haha)
Yes main course not long after leaving central and pudding served around Abington which is about ten minutes south of Carstairs.
Depending on how busy it is you might get brownie and cheese![]()

I'm going back to Edinburgh on Friday morning so will try and remember to pay attention and let you know.

Thanks, if you remember that would be helpful![]()
Hi, the crew had been round before Gretna Junction so as expected it was pretty sharpish.
Was this on a Pendolino or a Virgin Trains Super Voyager service to Edinburgh Waverley?ThanksWas this on a Pendolino or a Virgin Trains Super Voyager service to Edinburgh Waverley?
Also was it a bacon roll you were offered (assuming it was brunch service)
