• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Traveller Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicam

New Member
Joined
26 Sep 2010
Messages
1
Virgin Trains have recently changed the Traveller card benefits, now restricting the peak trains you can use on a Monday morning. This is a huge shame. The train I had been using (Liverpool-London) has never been even close to full, which is the reason Virgin Trains cite for restricting the tickets on peak services. Just seems a bit mean to me! Has anyone else found that their peak trains still have plenty of seats available?

And has anyone else found a way around these restrictions? I've found that I can get an earlier train from Warrington or Chester into London, but it's a massive pain..
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top