• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains Recruitment day Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

404

New Member
Joined
23 Oct 2013
Messages
1
I received a phone call & email to invite me to attend 2nd stage. I really didn't expect to be invited back, although slightly worried that it's tomorrow and I've not received times or venue information yet. Has anyone else??
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Shakey

New Member
Joined
23 Oct 2013
Messages
2
I received a phone call & email to invite me to attend 2nd stage. I really didn't expect to be invited back, although slightly worried that it's tomorrow and I've not received times or venue information yet. Has anyone else??

Hi I'm the same, recieved a phone call and email Friday to say successful and will get the finer detail at the beginning of the week. Not heard a thing. Not really sure what to do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top