• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

virgin trains onboard customer service assistant (glasgow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phould1

Member
Joined
9 Aug 2013
Messages
5
Hi i have applied for this post above with the closing date being 26th of July, my online status went from recently submitted and then today went to candidate processing!, Does anyone know if this means i should be getting my hopes up? any help much appreciated thanks :D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Has anyone else applied for this post and have they received a rejection email?, Or a different online status to myself, Or has anyone on here went through this process? thanks again .p.s just a tad over excited when i seen the change of status lol :D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cal12

Member
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Messages
19
i applied for that job aswell still waiting to here a reply,
 

1006

Member
Joined
16 Aug 2013
Messages
21
Have you been invited for an interview yet? I haven't heard anything yet which make me think its a no for me!
 

sirles

Member
Joined
25 Jul 2013
Messages
10
Virgin will take between 4-6 weeks to get back to you because they get so many people apply. You just have to be patient , they will get back to you
 

phould1

Member
Joined
9 Aug 2013
Messages
5
No still not heard anything and my application is still sitting at candidate processing ! Fingers crossed for everyone xx
 

1006

Member
Joined
16 Aug 2013
Messages
21
Just received my email, saying unfortunately due to the high response they are unable to invite me to a recruitment event, however to continue applying :(
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
There I was getting all excited too when I logged in to see candidate processing.
Who knows maybe next time!
Best of luck to everyone x
 

Jen275

Member
Joined
12 Apr 2013
Messages
19
I applied for preston around 4/5 weeks ago for the same position. Been checking the website daily and it has always said 'Recently Submitted' then only today since also receiving a rejection email has it changed to 'Candidate Processing'. They only contact unsuccesful applicants after they have held interviews so this makes me think that my application was never even looked at. My third rejection off them, I am more than experienced to do this job and put a huge amount of time and effort into my application, I simply cannot understand what they are looking for. So dissapointing :(
 

1006

Member
Joined
16 Aug 2013
Messages
21
Was kind of thinking the same thing, wonder if its even been looked at. You say this is your 3rd time! My goodness I would be gutted, I am going to keep trying too x
 

Jen275

Member
Joined
12 Apr 2013
Messages
19
Yeah, I am pretty gutted, I completely changed my answers this time & re-worked my CV, but clearly i'm still missing something. Was really hopeful on this one. Never mind, Just gonna keep trying, surely they will have to give me an interview eventually. :-/ ha. Good Luck!!
 

phould1

Member
Joined
9 Aug 2013
Messages
5
Well the dreaded rejection email came through :( good luck to those still waiting x
 

phould1

Member
Joined
9 Aug 2013
Messages
5
I know its a sinking feeling after checking the website every day !! Totally gutted xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top