• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains North West Road Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmichael6

New Member
Joined
12 Apr 2014
Messages
1
Hello guys,

I've just received an email from Virgin Trains inviting me to an North West Road Show for a Customer Service Assistants-Regional job that I applied for a few weeks ago.

I was just wondering whether anyone could tell me what this job role is as it says regional but the location is Manchester, so is this based at Piccadilly or the whole North West area? And it just says customer service assistants so will this be both on the platforms and on board or just one?

The email also says that I am to take part in a 1 minute video interview and a speed interview, would anyone be able to tell me what to expect from these?

Thank You :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

notaspotter

Member
Joined
26 Aug 2008
Messages
35
Hi, how did your day go with this ? My gf attended this also, also her sister, her sister had a email saying she is unsuccessful, but my gf has not heard anything as yet, just a email asking for feedback about the event
 

Marg70

Member
Joined
23 Apr 2014
Messages
5
Hi I also attended this and havnt heard anything as yet so fingers crossed
 

Zoe6012

Member
Joined
12 May 2014
Messages
6
Hi I also attended this roadshow event has anybody heard anything back yet? Do you no if we will get a email to tell us we are not unsuccessful or successful. Thanks
 

Marg70

Member
Joined
23 Apr 2014
Messages
5
Hii I still haven't had a reply but read on a different thread on here that. Some people have had a reply almost straight away one was successful one wasn't after reading this I gave them a call asking could they enlighten me to what was going with my application and they still haven't got back to me so I think it may be a thanks but no thanks if anyone hears back please get back to me
Thanks
 

notaspotter

Member
Joined
26 Aug 2008
Messages
35
My girlfriend found out on the 7th she was successful, has been put in a talent pool, and is just waiting on a position to arise for a start date.
 

Zoe6012

Member
Joined
12 May 2014
Messages
6
Hi notaspotter, oh that's great news tell her congratulations. Is it for the Manchester base? Could u share what she had to do on the 2nd assessment? Thanks
 

notaspotter

Member
Joined
26 Aug 2008
Messages
35
Hi notaspotter, oh that's great news tell her congratulations. Is it for the Manchester base? Could u share what she had to do on the 2nd assessment? Thanks

Yes, its based at Man Picc, she had to work in team, going out on the train chatting to customers, then when she got back, the team had to give a presentation on what they though made a good CSA, then she had a mini interview with a local manager.
 

JW123

New Member
Joined
2 Dec 2014
Messages
3
I attended this also, I heard straight away I was put in a pool. Anyone been offered a job yet? I'm still waiting :(
 

Zoe6012

Member
Joined
12 May 2014
Messages
6
Hi jw123 have you heard anything yet. I'm still waiting it's been since July for me :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top