• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin trains holding pool northwest region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe6012

Member
Joined
12 May 2014
Messages
6
Hi is anybody in the holding pool for northwest (liverpool)? I applied in April and have been in the holding pool since start of Jun. I have contacted hr but they said it's a waiting game just wondering if anybody is the same position.
Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jen275

Member
Joined
12 Apr 2013
Messages
19
Don't think they often recruit for Liverpool lime street as vacancies there very rarely come up, therefore could be a long wait. My advice Is to be a bit more flexible if possible and apply for other north west vacancies, Manchester etc. they have more positions come up at other stations.
 

Zoe6012

Member
Joined
12 May 2014
Messages
6
Thanks Jen. Iv asked to put my name down for the Manchester base now aswell. I hope something comes up soon, I can't wait to start. What depot do you work at? Are you CSA? Thanks
 

Jen275

Member
Joined
12 Apr 2013
Messages
19
Yes I'm a CSA, based in Manchester. I hope something comes up for you soon, they are a great company to work for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top