thenorthern
Established Member
- Joined
- 27 May 2013
- Messages
- 4,714
According to Virgin Trains (on Twitter) from tonight each Virgin Trains managed station will no longer have its own twitter account and passengers have been advised to tweet directly to the main Virgin Trains account.
I am unsure what to think of this as I found each individual account useful as it gave information about the station I was traveling from however I did wonder what the point was having one for Oxenholme and Penrith given the amount of passengers using both of these stations is low by Virgin Trains standards.
What does everyone else think?
@VTPreston said:#VTINFO From the 29 June any info relating to #Preston please tweet & follow @VirginTrains - please use #VTPreston for local news
I am unsure what to think of this as I found each individual account useful as it gave information about the station I was traveling from however I did wonder what the point was having one for Oxenholme and Penrith given the amount of passengers using both of these stations is low by Virgin Trains standards.
What does everyone else think?
Last edited by a moderator: