railway2010
Member
- Joined
- 10 Nov 2015
- Messages
- 10
Hi
Has anyone else had a bad experience with Virgin Trains East Coast Recruitment?
Back in July, I applied for the role of Customer Service Assistant, based at Edinburgh and I had the video interview but since then, my application status is sitting at 'Pending', despite their recruitment policies advising they will keep the recruitment portal updated.
I emailed the recruitment team 2 weeks ago however I've not had a reply.
Can anyone shed any light or are they simply a bad company?
Thanks
Has anyone else had a bad experience with Virgin Trains East Coast Recruitment?
Back in July, I applied for the role of Customer Service Assistant, based at Edinburgh and I had the video interview but since then, my application status is sitting at 'Pending', despite their recruitment policies advising they will keep the recruitment portal updated.
I emailed the recruitment team 2 weeks ago however I've not had a reply.
Can anyone shed any light or are they simply a bad company?
Thanks