• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Trains CSA Job Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy712

Member
Joined
2 Nov 2012
Messages
12
Hi Guys,

I attended a selection day for this role this week and found out today that I have passed the assessment but have been put into a hold pool. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this before and still be offered a role or is it likely that I have probably missed my chance now. The role I applied for was based at Manchester.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wiggler

Member
Joined
11 Aug 2011
Messages
38
Be hopeful! I went to the talent academy last week for one of the CSA Jobs based at Euston, I got a call this morning offering me the job pending a medical but I had to decline as I was offered another job with a contract longer than 9 months. I assume someone in Euston holding pool will probs get an offer now I have turned the order down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top