I am booked on the Virgin 18.00 service from Tamworth to Glasgow, which I booked 1st class when Virgin had the sale a few months back.
Now I know when I have caught the same train from London Euston (16.57) to Tamworth that I have had an excellent meal with wine in 1st class.
My question is does the same service continue after Tamworth?
Hopefully it does and I can enjoy a meal + wine all the way to Glasgow ! Somehow I think the service stops at some point!
Many thanks for any information on this.
John.
Now I know when I have caught the same train from London Euston (16.57) to Tamworth that I have had an excellent meal with wine in 1st class.
My question is does the same service continue after Tamworth?
Hopefully it does and I can enjoy a meal + wine all the way to Glasgow ! Somehow I think the service stops at some point!
Many thanks for any information on this.
John.