• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Virgin Liverpool to London seat availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesst

Established Member
Joined
4 May 2011
Messages
1,374
Location
Merseyside
I'm due to travel on an off peak return next Thursday 10th May from Liverpool to London, however due to other factors I'm not too sure what train I'll be able to catch in the morning therefore currently unable to reserve a seat.
Does anyone know what the loadings are like out of Liverpool Lime Street to London in the morning between 10&12? And whether there will be many unreserved seats?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top